Position: Online Marketing Intern
Location: Cedar Falls
- BraceAbility.com is a fast growing online retailer of orthopedic braces and supports.
- Paid 30 hrs/week summer internship (or sooner)
- potential to develop into a part-time position during the school year and full-time position after graduation
For more information about the company, responsibilities, and to apply visit braceability.bamboohr.com.
The John Hughes Memorial Scholarship
The Iowa School of Banking is offering scholarships to college students, as well as those who are already in their careers. The purpose of the Iowa School of Banking is to prepare bankers to serve the financial needs of the American public. Bankers will develop a thorough understanding of banking, create an awareness of the changing banking environment, and develop analytical skills and management techniques.
For more information and to see the curriculum visit www.iowabankers.com. You can also contact Darcy Burnett at email@example.com or 800-523-1423 for any questions.
Student Scholarship Criteria
The student must:
- Be attending any Iowa four-year college or university and have completed his/her junior year and interested in a career in banking upon graduation.
- Be majoring in a business or related field
- Fill out the application (located below) outlining the qualifications, background, and reasons for wanting to attend the school.
- Attach a letter of recommendation from an advisor or instructor
- Attach a transcript
Here is a link for students interested in applying for the Dean's Fly Free program while studying abroad.
Link to application: https://students.business.uni.edu/professional-distinction/apply-funding
Link for more information on each program: https://students.business.uni.edu/professional-distinction/fly-free-summer-programs
The Accounting department at UNIBusiness will possibly be offering Government and Non-Profit with Dr. Lindquist this summer. This is a great opportunity and this topic can make up approximately 20% of the FAR section of the CPA exam. Dr. Lindquist might also have ways to allow you to take the course even if you have an internship conflict for part of it. You should consider taking this useful class.
In order to plan accordingly, the Accounting department needs a reasonable count of the anticipated enrollment. Please complete the 2-question survey below. It will take just a couple seconds.